Personal Data Processing Policy
Personal Data Processing Policy
1. Main statementsThe current personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data", "On information", "On advertising", "On telecommunications", "On entrepreneurship", "On the protection of information in information and telecommunication systems", ND TZI 2.5-010-03" Requirements for the protection of information on a web page from unauthorized access determine both the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the software owned by PE "Agroremmash-Plus" (hereinafter - the Operator).
- The Operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of activities the observance of rights and freedoms of the man and citizen in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of rights for privacy, personal and family secrets..
- The current policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the website http://agroremmash-plus.com..
2. Main definitions used in the policy
- Automatic processing of personal data - processing of personal data with the help of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary for clarification of personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability in the Internet at the network address http://agroremmash-plus.com;;
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to the specific User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- The Operator - a state or municipal body, legal or private person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website http://agroremmash-plus.com;
- User - any visitor of the website http://agroremmash-plus.com;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to certain persons or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country to a foreign state authority, a foreign private person or legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
- The above data hereinafter referred to in the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data — is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts.
- Anonymized data of Users, collected with the help of Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users at the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located at the website http://agroremmash-plus.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/ or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
6. Collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processingThe security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of existing laws.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must make sure that the foreign country on the territory of which it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet above mentioned requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of a personal data subject for cross-border transfer of their personal data and / or the execution of the contract where a personal data subject is represented as a party.
8. Final provisions
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available in the Internet at http://agroremmash-plus.com/politika-konfidentsialnosti.