Orchard tiller for soil cultivation in the interspace zone.
There exist several methods for maintaining interspace zone in orchards and vineyards.
The most popular among them are:
- “Under steam” - soil loosening in combination with simultaneous weeds removal
- Mulching with compost, wood chips, grass from interspace zone etc.
- Mulching with simultaneous treatment with herbicides.
Each of these methods has its strong and weak sides:
The point is that there is no universal method and each type of area requires a special approach.
At the moment we would like to point out the way of interspace zone loosening with the help of in and out rotary tiller Rinieri FS.
The process is as follows:
- The tiller is mounted on a tractor and equipped with function of lateral displacement in a row..
- The working rotor head is brought into action with a tractor's ВОМ ; it mulches soil and weeds to a depth of 7 cm and has working width 55-85 cm..
- In case of encountering an obstacle (wood, peg, pole), a metal sensor switches a hydraulic valve and FS rotary tiller automatically leaves a row.
- After passing an obstacle, the sensor returns the valve to its original position, consequently the working rotor head is brought in a row back too.
The processing speed is 3-5 km / h.
It means that in condition of row spacing width of 4 meters productivity is 6-8 hectares per a working shift.
For example, in case of manual processing, productivity of one person is only a few hundred square meters per one working shift.
The above mentioned method completely eliminates the use of herbicides!